The Williams Record
- Wayne Williams is the only candidate to successfully run elections in multiple counties.
- Elected Clerk & Recorder in El Paso County in 2010, successfully running primary, coordinated, recall, and general elections from 2011 to 2014.
- Selected by Democratic County Commissioners in San Luis Valley to run the recall election of their former County Clerk & Recorder.
- Selected by Republican County Commissioners in Teller County, Colorado, to run the recall election of their former County Clerk & Recorder.
- Wayne Williams was presented the Medallion Award by National Association of Secretaries of State for work during the fire-ravaged primary election in 2012.
- Wayne Williams successfully ran the 2013 Senate District 11 Recall Election of Senate President John Morse.
- Successfully followed seven major versions of rules, adjusting as necessary to ensure voter access to the polls.
- Praised by citizen groups for providing a great experience to voters.
- Named Regional Leader of the Year for work in the 2013 Recall Election and motor vehicle customer service.
- Wayne Williams' elections have consistently been in "FULL COMPLIANCE" with every requirement of Colorado Law.
- As El Paso County Commissioner from 2003-2011, Wayne Williams ran the lowest cost per citizen county government on the Front Range.
- As El Paso County Clerk and Recorder ran one of the most efficient elections departments in the state.
- 2014, Certified Elections Registration Administrator
- 2011-14, El Paso County Clerk and Recorder
- 2003-11, El Paso County Commissioner
- 1998-2014, Small Business Owner, Law Offices of Wayne Williams