Independent Principled Leadership
- Wayne Williams is the only Secretary of State candidate to consistently fight for election integrity.
- Helped lead fight against passage of HB13-1303 - a partisan bill that eliminated neighborhood polling places and made it easier for fake "residents" to vote.
- Fought for men and women who serve in the military to have the practical ability to vote.
- Consistently testified in favor of requiring photo identification to vote.
- Advocated for expanding acceptable forms of photo identification to help veterans and Native Americans to vote.
- After due process, removed illegal registrants from voting rolls.
Wayne Williams has been consistently selected by both Democrats and Republicans to leadership positions.
- Appointed by Secretary of State to the Uniform Voting System Advisory Committee.
- Selected as one of Colorado's six Commissioners of the Uniform State Laws Commission with appointment approved by Democratic State Senate and Republican State House.
- Appointed by both Democratic and Republican Governors.
- Elected three times as Chairman of the Pikes Peak Area Council of Governments by both Democrats and Republicans.
- Former Chairman of the Colorado Springs Housing Authority, appointed by multiple mayors.
- Unanimously elected Vice Chairman of the State Transportation Advisory Committee by both Democrats and Republicans.
- Wayne Williams has been praised by both Democratic and Republican former opponents for elections work.