Independent Principled Leadership
- Wayne Williams is the only Secretary of State candidate to consistently fight for election integrity.
- Helped lead fight against passage of HB13-1303 - a partisan bill that eliminated neighborhood polling places and made it easier for fake "residents" to vote.
- Fought for men and women who serve in the military to have the practical ability to vote.
- Consistently testified in favor of requiring photo identification to vote.
- Advocated for expanding acceptable forms of photo identification to help veterans and Native Americans to vote.
- After due process, removed illegal registrants from voting rolls.
Wayne Williams has been consistently selected by both Democrats and Republicans to leadership positions.
- Appointed by Secretary of State to the Uniform Voting System Advisory Committee.
Selected as one of Colorado's six Commissioners of the Uniform State Laws
Commission with appointment approved by Democratic State Senate and Republican State
- Appointed by both Democratic and Republican Governors.
- Elected three times as Chairman of the Pikes Peak Area Council of Governments by both Democrats and Republicans.
- Former Chairman of the Colorado Springs Housing Authority, appointed by multiple mayors.
- Unanimously elected Vice Chairman of the State Transportation Advisory Committee by both Democrats and Republicans.
Wayne Williams has been praised by both Democratic and Republican former opponents for elections work.